If you have not heard of the new Infrared sauna’s let Bean Styled be the first to inform you. The infrared light (experienced as heat) is the invisible part of the sun’s spectrum. Unlike direct heat infrared red heats the bodies core temperature rather than just the air around you.
Health Benefits of a Infrared Sauna Session:
- Detox- Sweating is good for you and one of the body’s safest and natural ways to heal is to sweat it out! Infrared generates a sweat 7x’s detoxifying than a traditional sauna.
- Relaxation- We all know how important it is to live stress free. Although it seems to be hard to do these days. So take some time out for yourself. Step into the Sauna with spa music, or maybe even ear plugs and close your eyes to relax the mind and body. A perfect spot to do so is in the Infrared sauna.
- Cell Health- The Brand Sunlightens research “backed near infrared heating technology can strengthen the immune system. Nasa studies showed “same near infrared therapy, delivered by led’s deep into body tissue, can quadruple cell health and tissue growth.
- Weight Loss- during a 45 minutes infrared sauna can burn up to 600 calories. An if you are one who can not do traditional workouts this may help aid you in your weight loss journey.
- According to the 2005 clinical study by University of Missouri Kansas city, Sunlighten’s Solocarbon heaters were shown to lower blood pressure by dilating blood vessels thought a program of 30 minutes 3x’s a week.
- Pain Relief- relax muscles with the infrared heat and penetrate joints and tissue while increasing circulation and speeding up oxygen flow. Reducing soreness on nerve endings and helps with muscles spasms.
- Skincare- Study published in The Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy showed significant improvements in skin appearance after just 12 weeks of sauna skin therapy. Some have experienced reduction in crows feet, wrinkles, and overall skin tone.
If you have yet to try an Infrared sauna for relaxation, blood pressure, skincare or weight loss. Bean Styled recommends this holistic and integrative health approach. Always ask a Doctor if you have any concerns, and all treatment centers and spas are now starting to carrying this service. So if it hasn’t made it to your town it sure will very soon. They should carry a package deal, and the sessions around here are $35 per session. A little price for one time, but it was well worth every penny spent. Not only did I feel that I had an intense hour workout and sweat to prove it, I felt better! An that right there is worth another go. We enjoyed the Couri Center and their infrared sauna so much we have signed up for once a month for the rest of the year! Give it a try yourself!