NEW Herbal Essences
So thankful and excited to try Herbal Essences new Bio:Renew Shampoo and Conditioner in “naked volume White grapefruit and mosa mint” It has some great ingredients such as Antioxidants, Aloe, and Sea Kelp. An the chemical products we don’t need are left out like parabens, gluten, colorants, and Silicone. It smells like your on a tropical island get away. As a 90’s kid who loved Herbal Essences that fact about the product still being rich with a smell to wisk you away to a beautiful daydream is still there! Huge thanks to Bzzagent and Herbal Essences for our free full size trial.
“Bio:renew merges the best of nature and science, combining antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp to remove build up and restore softness and shine to your hair. What are you waiting for? Your hair will thank you later.”
The grapefruit and mosa mint left hair with a minty citrus smell which made me want to hit the beach! Also, I had been using a different brand but, the same for months. Once I used my Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner I made sure to use no other products besides the set. No other leave in conditioner (which is a must for me, unless I am trying and reviewing) and no other Products. I was mostly surprised how light an not weighed down my hair and scalp felt. I could tell it immediately helped with previous product build up. An although my hair is soft I’d say this product made it feel more silky and easier to run my fingers through during the day. Check out my first Boomerang on Instagram
My first Boomerang goes to and Huge thanks to @herbalessences and @bzzagent I got to try the NEW #HerbalEssences Bio:Renew Shampoo and I absolutely love it. So soft and flowing hair thanks to no parabens, gluten, colorants, or silicone in their new shampoo and conditioner. Will be on blog tomorrow www.beanstyledstudio.com on what one I got to try and little more info on their new line! 👩👱💇🙌💞🌿 #gotitfree #letlifein #bblogger #haircare #softhair #lhdc #hairstyles #beautyguru #blogger #beauty #marketing #hairmodel #promotions #promoter #hair #bzzagent #influencer #boomerrang #plantbased #parabenfree
Plus, with Antioxidants to help protect hair from everyday pollution and free radicals this is a Must try for everyone. I’m back onto Herbal Essences and cannot wait to try other new Bio:renew haircare products.
“With 9 collections in the NEW Herbal Essences with bio:renew, there’s a delightfully fragrant shampoo/conditioner pairing for every hair type:
- Coconut Milk: Deeply hydrates hair leaving it soft and silky with scents of white floral bouquet, uplifting coconut and vanilla.
- Argan Oil of Morocco: Repairs hair for silkiness and shine with an aroma of fizzy citrus, exotic spice and creamy vanilla.
- White Grapefruit & Mosa Mint Naked Volume: Builds body and movement, leaving hair with more volume and a sweet minty fragrance of fresh squeezed citrus, clean mint and velvet peach.
- Passion Flower & Rice Milk: Provides deep nourishment for visibly healthier hair with scents of juicy citrus, passion fruit and creamy orange blossom.
- Golden Moringa Oil: Provides sleek and glossy strands with a lingering scent of juicy orange, white floral bouquet and coconut water.
- Vitamin E & Cocoa Butter: Restores strength and softness to hair with scents of black cherry, almond cream and spicy amber.
- Cucumber & Green Tea: Gently cleanses hair providing lightweight moisture with refreshing scents of green leaves, watery lily and clean amber.
- Arabica Coffee Fruit: Gives hair the volume it needs with fragrances of crushed berries, caramel latte and patchouli.
- Rosemary & Herbs Naked Moisture:Gently cleanses and conditions locks for clean, hydrated hair. The collection features an eclectic mix of clean mint, sandalwood and herbs.”