Thanks to BzzAgent I got to review 4 full size L’OREAL Infallible Total Coverage Products. An thanks to Crowdtap I got to try 4 full size Products from the new Revlon Youth FX collection. Complimentary for Review, but opinion is all my own.
- The Foundation- Infallible Total Coverage. It covers great and doesn’t feel heavy on skin. An definitely lasted all day. An it did not dry out my sensitive skin.
- Contour Kit- the Product is smooth and blends into skin. You can conceal dark eyes and contour the face.
- Correcting Kit- You can highlight, correct discoloration, and conceal with this pallet.
- Blend Artist Sponge- My favorite item. It’s smooth and doesn’t tug at skin. Can get it into corners of eyes and nose. Helps foundation and Concealer application and smoothness. Easy to clean.
- Fill and Blur Primer for Forehead- Wear alone or under makeup. It seemed to make them less noticeable. It says it has “micro-spheres which are optical diffusers”. It’s diffusing light to diminish wrinkles. Does it work 💯 percent? I don’t now. But, I did enjoy using it. I got a slightly cool sensation when using it. An acts like a primer under my makeup.
- Fill and Blur Concealer in 02 light. I don’t like the applicator. However I do like the Concealer. It covered dark circles and didn’t settle into fine lines. It felt light on skin, and provided good coverage.
- Fill and Blur Foundation- It does have SPF 20 but, this foundation felt to heavy on my skin. Dried it out. It was definitely full coverage and looked matte.
- Fill and Blur Primer- this primer made my skin burn slightly so I won’t be using it again. It had a nude tint which I thought was nice for extra coverage. An the applicator was easy to use. I passed it on to my mother in law.
So after using both I prefer the L’Oreal Infallible line. It’s easier to use and between the two foundations the Infallible looked and felt better on skin. Plus I have been wanting the Blender for some time now. Grateful to be picked for these missions.